Pack containing some cuttings of our mixed patterned beeopak.
- n.2 mini beeopak, cuttings with minimum size 12 x 12 cm
- 5 or more multipurpose laces
At beeopak, we don’t throw anything away – and minimix makes it easier for you too!
The minimix are scraps and offcuts from our own production those we give a second life- small sheets with multiple functions.
Mini beeopaks are perfect for :
- cover bottles, glasses, cups, jugs and jars
- wrapping small pieces of cheese, salami, ginger, chillies, chocolate, cut fruit and vegetables
- store solid soaps, rock alum, rubber bands, small objects and jewellery
They are excellent substitutes for caps and covers because they adapt to any shape and fit perfectly without spilling.
Lanyards replace rubber bands, scotch tape or plastic clips in the kitchen. Easy to use, they don’t need knots and simply wrap them around the object to make them stick. Try them in the vegetable garden to tie up your climbing plants, vegetables and create bunches. And if they end up on the ground, don’t worry because they are biodegradable.
We recommend visiting our How to Use page for more detailed information: https://beeopak.com/en/how-to-use-it/.