In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code) and European legislation (European Regulation for the protection of personal data no. 679/2016, GDPR), this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is the Company Beeopak s.r.l. with registered office in Via Galvani, 21 – 10144 Torino in the person of its legal representative pro – tempore Clara van de Coevering (hereinafter the “Company”), which guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information on the processing of data communicated or otherwise collected during navigation on this website.
2. Data collected automatically
Like all websites, this site makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored, such as:
- Internet domain and IP protocol;
- type of browser and operating system of the computer used;
- date, time and length of stay on the site;
- pages visited and possibly the number of clicks;
- web page of origin of the visitor and of exit:
- any search engine from which the site was accessed.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. The information collected automatically may be used by the Company:
in case of suspected use in violation of the law in force;
for statistical purposes;
to improve navigation and content of the site
The legal basis legitimising the processing is the need to make the site’s functions usable following user access. Consent is not required for the provision of such data.
3. Personal data voluntarily communicated
Apart from what is indicated in art. 2) above, your personal data are processed for the following purposes: promotional communications, including personalised ones, market surveys, economic/statistical analyses, prize programmes, surveys of customer satisfaction through the sending of advertising posters and printed promotional literature, e-mail, SMS, MMS and telemarketing.
4. Legal basis and compulsory or optional nature of providing data
Apart from the purposes indicated in art. 2) above, the legal basis for processing your personal data for the purposes indicated in art. 3) above is your freely given consent.
The provision of personal data is always optional: failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Company to send you newsletters, advertising material or to carry out any other promotional initiative.
5. Data processing methods and storage time
The data collected will be processed using electronic or automated, computer and telematic tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, so as to ensure the security of the same. Personal data are stored for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which the data are collected in accordance with current regulations and legal obligations.
6. Persons authorised to process, responsible for and communication of data
The recipients of the data provided are the Data Controller, as well as the latter’s employees and collaborators, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal processors and/or system administrators.
The data may also be processed by professionals and/or companies appointed to carry out technical, development, management and administrative-accounting activities.
The data may also be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
Supervisory bodies, Judicial and/or Public Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is compulsory by law for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes;
subjects who provide services for the management of the Company’s computer system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
subjects that carry out control, audit and certification of the activities carried out by the Company, also in the interest of customers;
Furthermore, the data may be transferred to companies belonging to the e-commerce, mail-order, publishing, utilities, tourism, sports, communication, entertainment, financial, insurance, automotive, consumer goods sectors, for the sending of advertising material and other promotional and commercial purposes, by web, mail, e-mail, telephone (sms, mms, telemarketing).
The data collected may be transferred abroad, even outside the European Union, in the forms and ways provided for by current legislation, guaranteeing in any case an adequate level of protection.
7. Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the rectification and erasure of data;
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- to object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose automated decision-making concerning ﬁxed persons, including profiling;
- to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning him or her, as well as the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.